When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitbucket
- Line number highlighting does not work
- Map role/permissions of federated identity provider to GitBucket admin role
- Creating pull request via web API returns escaped response
- Private issues and pull requests
- Unable to login using LDAP authentication
- Suggestion: Upgrade h2 to 1.4.199
- Deleting repository leaves entry in PAGES table
- Last login date should be tracked when Git access.
- LDAPException: No Such Object
- Consider for releases not all tags!
- Scala not yet supported