When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitbucket
- Treat svg files as text in the repository viewer
- Implement draft pull request related APIs
- Group Activities Visualy!
- Preview doesn't work when editing HTML file
- Single global sequence for issue numbers
- Upgraded jgit to 5.5.0
- API calls collection for Postman
- h2 database error, how to fix it
- More News Feed wiki activities too.
- Scala not yet supported