When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Lua not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to tarantool
- Add timeouts to the client-server protocol
- sql/dll.test.lua fails sporadically
- Publish SQL pragmas
- test: box/func_reload flaky fails on hard loaded hosts
- test: app/socket test flaky fails at 1951 line
- Will ARMv6 support ever be a thing?
- 'parts' argument format check in create_index()
- Built-in Lua memory introspection tool
- travis-ci: descrease pressure on Travis-CI machines
- Expose log.init function from log module
- Lua not yet supported