When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
77 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to teammates
- [#9886] Login Dropdown is Not Positioned Properly
- Students can still access courses that are in the recycle bin
- Student cannot delete own comment given to response
- [#9382] Add instructor moderate response function
- Feedback grid not within borders, minor defect.
- [#9761] Feedback Session Edit: Button names should be more appropriate
- Too many keys in submission
- [#9862] Update third-party dependencies
- Update third-party dependencies
- [#9551] Instructor: Correct wrong colors and ensure consistency between modal boxes
- Java not yet supported