When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
64 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to teammates
- [#9480] Add instructor course details page snapshot tests
- [#9480] Add Snapshot tests for Student profile page
- Clicking Save Edited Photo does not close the modal in Student Profile page
- [#9559] Add a installation and overview guide on JMeter tool specifically to Teammates
- [#9495] Instructor: Add cancel button when editing an existing session.
- [#9564] Consolidate GET responsesCount RESTFul API
- RESTFul API consolidation, phase 3
- [#9554] standardise recycle bins for sessions courses
- Fix unstable FeedbackQuestionAttributesTest
- Add guide for Continuous Profiling and Jmeter
- Java not yet supported