When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Clojure not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to leiningen
- rm "master" from :repl-options :prompt example
- Add GitHub issue templates
- leiningen.uberjar: try to produce backwards-compatible EDN
- Leiningen creates non-backwards compatible data_readers.clj
- How to correctly inject dependencies from the powershell cli.
- lein repl using Clojure 1.7 even though it's not on the result of lein classpath?
- aot and main: main compiled twice
- LEIN_FAST_TRAMPOLINE cache doesn't respect local profiles.clj
- Error: Could not find or load main class clojure.main
- Cannot build leiningen uberjar with lein.ps1
- Clojure not yet supported