When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Clojure not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to leiningen
- Upgrade reply to 0.4.4
- How to print all debug informations when compilation
- Support JDK 11 or (later)
- -Xverify:none is deprecated in JDK 13
- `lein new`: always fetch latest release?
- Clearer documentation about activating and deactivating profiles
- installing 2.9.1 on OS X: Syntax error compiling var at (cider/nrepl/middleware/pprint.clj:74:3)
- Overhaul project initialisation
- Investigate: Apply default profiles early during initialisation
- Add `scheme` at reply options and transport to ack-server
- Clojure not yet supported