When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Clojure not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to leiningen
- DEPLOY.md - add GPG Troubleshooting
- leiningen.core.project/meta-merge works differently than clojure.core/merge with nils
- Can't execute clojure code in lein REPL in bash on windows
- Specify secondary license in default LICENSE file?
- :init-ns user leads to stack trace on repl startup
- Support header-based authentication for maven repositories (like Gitlab)
- Actually check the checksum of downloaded jar
- ZSH completion after `--` could be improved
- lein bootstrap not working on Ubuntu
- IOException - REPL crashing while typing
- Clojure not yet supported