When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to telegram-bot
- Use token hash in routes instead of plain value, support :path option
- How to make user to force_reply to save_context ?
- Use random string for telegram_webhook route
- Add set_proxy_auth to client initialization if proxy auth is required
- spec: Telegram::Bot::ClientStub.stub_all! seems to not work if telegram_webhook on an app engine
- Add Rails 6 credentials example to README.md
- Bot doesn't work with credentials
- Reply to Telegram requests directly in webhook mode
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later