When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
486 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to tensorflow
- Switch on Py_SET_TYPE
- `Transformers` : Error while fitting TFBertForSequenceClassification model (via tensorflow-directml-plugin)
- tf.clip_by_value allows clip_value_min greater than clip_value_max
- how to add callbacks without using model.fit in tf2
- tensorflow c++ api crashed during inferencing on arm64, but same codes is well done on x86_64
- RuntimeError: Data adapters should be mutually exclusive for handling inputs in Streamlit
- TFLite C API in Android: Select TensorFlow op(s), included in the given model, is(are) not supported by this interpreter
- The type of parameter 'prefix' in tf.keras.backend.get_uid documentation wrong
- Build Failure re: Intel MKL (building with "--config=mkl" flag); Missing "mkl_cblas.h"?
- tf.sparse.reduce_max should update the static shape
- C++ not yet supported