When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
471 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to tensorflow
- failed to set new cublas math mode: CUBLAS_STATUS_INVALID_VALUE
- [BUG] Gradient tape *inside* tf.function broken for tf.Variable argument.
- Forward-mode autodifff fails to process input in `tf.Variable` type when taking higher-order JVPs and throws `Internal error`
- Computing `jacobian` or `batch_jacobian` with `experimental_pfor=True` errors when loading a `tf.saved_model` that uses an LSTM layer
- Bazel CI Failing for Tensorflow with Bazel@HEAD
- Can't pass random value (not tensor) in tensorflow function as a parameter.
- It seems that `recompute_grad` is not saving GPU memory.
- AutoGraph cannot handle python 3.10's structural pattern matching
- tf.clip_by_value allows clip_value_min greater than clip_value_max
- tf.sparse.reduce_max should update the static shape
- C++ not yet supported