When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to knex
- calling createTable() from inside createTable() callback
- enum with useNative is not being destroyed with dropTableIfExists()
- Ensure DB stream is destroyed when the PassThrough is destroyed (#2324).
- Escape single quoted values passed to defaultTo function
- single quoted value passed to `defaultTo` method is not escaped properly
- Typings: MySQL option dateStrings has incorrect type
- Typescript doesn't compile with import * as Knex from 'knex' => v 0.21.1
- Cannot overwrite 'transaction' method since version 0.20.12
- #3870 Fix proposal
- Add .timeout(ms) to .raw()'s typescript typings