When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to qutebrowser
- Add some automation to try pre releases of dependencies
- Font family quoting in the config
- Opening a second window while in fullscreen mode no longer opens a macOS tab
- "Unknown error while getting elements" error when option qt.process_model is process-per-site
- Qt 5.15 session workaround doesn't restore correct page after going back
- Wayland: Protocol error when opening select dropdown via hints when one is open already
- Investigate devtools window detaching bug
- Investigate possible whitelisting for dark mode
- Bring back per-window prompts?
- Use classes rather than functions for completion models
- Python not yet supported