When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
18 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to qutebrowser
- "Printing failed" and produces blank pdf file when printing to a file
- Insert mode doesn't work properly in duckduckgo.com when input.insert_mode.auto_enter = False
- Remaining Qt 5.12 upgrade work
- Bring back 32bit Windows support?
- Scheduled weekly dependency update for week 07
- Issues with Qt 5.13
- Update copyright notices
- Open PDF.js in correct tab
- macOS end2end test failures
- Edit changelog for v1.6.0
- Python not yet supported