When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to qutebrowser
- Improve :spawn -o output
- Check whether we can enable web inspector by default on older Qt versions
- Add cache for icon padding on tabbar
- Session-save -o does not save the active window.
- Add hinting and editable detection to contenteditable elements
- Fix load started/finished signals
- Consider better data structures for bindings
- Add scrollable hints and automatic selection of largest scrollable element
- Avoid un-needed queries in the completion
- Use a domain mapping to reduce complexity of per-domain lookups
- Python not yet supported