When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
33 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to qutebrowser
- `:spawn -d` processes are reported as "running" even when they are not
- Hangs with reddit url
- Add more end2end tests for tree tabs feature
- Make BDD end2end tests faster
- QStyleSheetStyle segfault on exit with exception in request interceptor
- Pointer lock broken on Wayland?
- build(deps): bump codecov/codecov-action from 3 to 4
- Add `config.cachedir` to mirror `config.configdir` and `config.datadir`
- Feature contexthinter
- Tree tabs integration
- Python not yet supported