When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
34 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to theano
- GpuDot22 slow Tesla P100 -- help profiling?
- Zoom from scipy.ndimage.interpolation
- Incorrect MissingArgument error
- CPU Spatial Transformer
- Crashes on win 7
- Create axis as Param Type for Softmax considering the case where axis=-1
- Strange behaviour using theano.In
- Feature Request : Gumbel Softmax
- Rop is now Obsolete for Graph based Autodiff
- Dilated Pooling
- Python not yet supported