When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
33 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to theano
- FutureWarnings all over the place
- Using Theano backend. WARNING:theano.configdefaults:g++ not available, if using conda: `conda install m2w64-toolchain` C:\Users\rosier\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\theano\configdefaults.py:560: UserWarning: DeprecationWarning: there is no c++ compiler.This is deprecated and with Theano 0.11 a c++ compiler will be mandatory warnings.warn("DeprecationWarning: there is no c++ compiler." WARNING:theano.configdefaults:g++ not detected ! Theano will be unable to execute optimized C-implementations (for both CPU and GPU) and will default to Python implementations. Performance will be severely degraded. To remove this warning, set Theano flags cxx to an empty string. WARNING:theano.tensor.blas:Using NumPy C-API based implementation for BLAS functions. ERROR:root:Internal Python error in the inspect module. Below is the traceback from this internal error.
- Theano releases are missing scan_perform.c
- error: /usr/local/cuda-10.1/lib64/libcudnn.so: ELF section name out of range\ncollect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status\n'
- rng_mrg gpu implementation does not support more than (2^31 -1) samples
- Error when running theano on a cluster
- AttributeError: module 'theano.tensor' has no attribute 'shared'
- Python not yet supported