When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to theia
- emtpy `tasks.json` are not handled properly
- [problems] add a preference to control tree problem decorators
- support removing all data from tasks.json
- 'Run Selected Text' is not working for some case
- [decorator] support more complex decorators
- [debug] Doesn't always work
- [vscode][plugin] Is command needed to be set to Composite tree node?
- change to launch schema by plugin system are not always recognized
- plugin system should prefer listed plugins instead of dependencies
- [VScode extension] Make language packs available
- TypeScript not yet supported