When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to theia
- Use Monaco when creating files in `Debug/TaskConfigurationManager`
- Lots of code redundancy between Task and Debug managers
- editor: support additional prefix quick-open menus
- vscode.window.showOpenDialog - filter is not applied by default
- Apply Secrets plugin API
- core: add BackendApplicationServer
- It's easy to get language overrides without languages
- Add ability to intercept websocket upgrades and raise events.
- monaco: fix peek fontFamily styling
- Fix #9396: Can't access a resource file in vsix package from webview
- TypeScript not yet supported