When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
156 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to dev.to
- Fix email messages link in admin's user page
- Update JS dependencies with `yarn update`
- Restore some context in comment
- Make Images::Optimizer nil-safe
- Reword "Public" Checkbox Warning Message in the SiteConfig
- (UX Issue) User IDs are wrapping round in table within `/admin/users`
- [EOY 2020] Replace "ban" with "suspend" in Admin
- Delete a User's Profile Picture when Changed
- Variants are sometimes missing from /admin/html_variants
- Use rate limit modal to alert users of rate limit exceeded warnings