When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
129 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to dev.to
- Bug: auto resize on type message connect
- Refactor:Remove Reaction Search Code
- Add missing FKs to FeedbackMessage, Note, Taggings, Tag, and UserRole
- Removing ElasticSearch Brew instructions
- Add and apply crayons link header style
- Cleanup orphan data from tags and feedback_messages
- Add missing FKs to BackupData BadgeAchievements BanishedUsers BufferUpdates
- Paste an image in the editor
- GIFs don't render in iOS 14 & iPadOS 14
- Action bar is full screen and blocks article