When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
107 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to dev.to
- Remove mutationobserver-shim
- Removed unused pages routes
- Add SVG optimizer
- Remove hardcoded banner exit code
- Delete all Users via the DeleteWorker for Consistency and use Destroy in Worker
- Create Broadcasts.rake
- Refactor internal mods page
- Make sure there is no empty <p> in the badge email
- Make classified listing categories configurable
- Generalize welcome notification flow