When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
76 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to dev.to
- Migrate to streaming app shell via serviceworkers
- bug - changing settings doesn't update profile until refresh on profile page
- Improve speed of model tests by around 50/60 seconds
- Editor improvements
- Add filtering options to /internal/reports dashboard
- Create view for /internal/organizations
- Check for existing email during account creation
- Refactor stories show
- User Account "Watch" Flag (Moderation)
- Replace Airbrake with Honeybadger