When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
117 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to dev.to
- Rubocop: fix Performance/OpenStruct
- Ability for admins to remove user from internal chat channels
- Update Docs, Travis, and Containers to Use Postgres 11<
- Add Polymorphism to Broadcasts (Part 1)
- Refactor:Use if/else When Selecting Production Log Strategy
- Auto-scan drafts for potentially discriminatory content
- Make it so @mention of users doesn't occur in code blocks/snippets
- Connect input should grow with content
- Can't accept a Connect invitation on mobile
- Make default of [Feed, Week, Month..] configurable