When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to dev.to
- Refactor/send mention notification
- Fix mention validation when validating an empty instance
- Remove code for legacy mentoring feature
- Incorrect date on notifications
- Feature request: Turn Off Notifications for People I Follow
- Add Item Count to Reading List Header
- "Follow Back" button on each of Followers in the list IF you are not followed to them yet
- bug(API): top parameter
- Encoding issues
- The editor removes meta upon booting