When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
88 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to dev.to
- we request that my account is accessed
- More updates to frontend documentation
- [WIP] Allow viewing your hearts (❤️) and unicorns (🦄) history
- Move Webhook::DispatchEventJob to Sidekiq
- Add an internal user interface guide
- Remove RssReaderFetchUserJob and spec
- Complete Purchase button needs debounce
- Remove follows create chat channel job
- Handle Missing Root Comment in Deleted Comment View
- [WIP] fix bug preventing tags of mismatched case from being removed