When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
15 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to dev.to
- Posts on front page do not load until scrolled down
- Remove useless removing algolia indexing on article destroy
- Bust cache on article destroy instead of resave articles #1621
- add a field for users to display whether or not they allow article edits
- Allow viewing your ❤️ and 🦄 history
- close zoomed image
- Privacy Badger considers dev.to a tracker
- Footer visually overlaps Left Hand Nav Card
- The page is not updated after submitting a podcast comment
- Posts are SAVE instead of SAVED if you filter the Reading List