When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
34 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to administrate
- Detect enum fields as Selects rather than as Strings
- Install fails when there's a constant with nich/niche/niches
- Recursively process nested parameters for polymorphism
- Install fails if ActiveAdmin is already present in the project
- License link on heroku front page returns 404 error
- Destroy link does not work
- Add YARD for inline documentation
- Clarify compatibility
- Automatic associations
- Enum fields should be generated as Field::Select instead of Field::String