When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
32 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to administrate
- [Security] Bump actionview from 5.2.2 to 126.96.36.199
- [Security] Bump railties from 5.2.2 to 188.8.131.52
- Fix routes generator for Rails 6 zeitwerk autoloader
- Bump formulaic from 0.4.0 to 0.4.1
- Bump shoulda-matchers from 3.1.2 to 4.0.1
- Allow controllers without a related model
- Bump factory_bot_rails from 4.11.1 to 5.0.1
- Bump faker from 1.9.1 to 1.9.3
- Namespaced models not working
- Bump dotenv-rails from 2.5.0 to 2.7.1