When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Elixir not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to ex_machina
- Bump earmark from 1.3.2 to 1.4.9
- Update Reference to Prior Art
- There is no option to pass opts
- Bump ex_doc from 0.20.2 to 0.22.1
- Bump jason from 1.1.2 to 1.2.1
- Pass repo_options to repo.insert! to support TenantFactories
- Constraint error when attempting to insert list with a build association (with sequence)
- [Question] how to generate the email based on the user's name?
- Building a params_with_assoc provides only FK's but not associated record.
- Datetime serialization differs between `params_for/2` and `string_params_for/2`
- Elixir not yet supported