When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Kotlin not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to k-9
- thunderbird enter new password window for k9 mail android
- Implement GPG directly in Thunderbird/K9
- Unintuitive back button after saving server settings
- Address of only one recipient not shown but "+1"
- switch to settings if a encryption error happens
- Signature before quoted mail + Stripping signatures off quoted mails deletes most quoted mails in replies
- Publish the app to the Huawei, Xiaomi and other Chinese Android app stores
- Update contribution guidelines with list of things for which we don't accept contributions
- Cannot add attchments in replies
- FC in background
- Kotlin not yet supported