When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to jgiven
- Update plugin com.gradle.plugin-publish to v1
- Fix/release 1.2.2
- Create proxy to allow JGiven to run with Class lifecycles
- Release automation
- jgiven-html-app: get rid of durationInNanos condition
- introduction words interfere with duration reporting
- Dependency Dashboard
- how to validate ScenarioState in order to generate indicative exception message and/or stack trace
- Use annotations to define the public api.
- Spring integration that works without dependency
- Java not yet supported