When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
74 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mastodon
- [Suggestion] Clean up routes in settings
- Add ALT-Tag to banner and profile pictures and make the value editable for acessiblility reasons
- Fix admin settings
- Edge case: redrafted attachments could be cleaned up while user is composing
- Content deletion when an instance shuts down
- [Suggestion] Improvements to relationship manager
- Subscriptions to blocks and mutes from other accounts
- Reduce padding around logo on landing page
- Add Keybase integration
- Block Specific Content in Federated Public Timeline Or Something Else
- No docs