When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
191 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mastodon
- Pre-configured filters
- Improve access logs when clients connect via CGN
- Bump version to 3.4.0rc1
- Allow to Hide Bots From the Global and Local Timeline or Make A Separate Bots Timeline
- Unable to play videos on Mastodon in Safari
- Flash when previewing images
- Long profile metadata gets cut and is not readable
- Configuration option whether PIN is requested when using a security key (FIDO) for 2FA
- Display problem in the web frontend: Getting-Startet-Footer not reachable
- The contact e-mail in /about/more doesn't get abbreviated despite its overflow/text-overflow CSS properties
- No docs