When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
110 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mastodon
- Admin feature: block/suspend accounts that start with or contain certain string in username
- Bump rqrcode from 0.10.1 to 1.1.1
- Add fallback section ID with ToC
- Index-Only Scans is not used in Status.reblogs_map
- Cannot paste into or select text in search box in iOS 13
- New Crowdin translations
- API scope doesn't changed
- Firefox freezes for 20s on home page (JS profile included)
- Bump react-select from 2.4.4 to 3.0.5
- Change automatically the theme according to the time of day
- No docs