When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
57 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mastodon
- Reject existing Follow in addition to sending a Block
- Expose the expand_spoilers user setting via the credentials API
- Redesign public hashtag page to use a masonry layout
- I18n: Update Czech translation
- SVG Avatars
- Multi-tags in one RSS feed
- Adaptive emoji aspect ratio
- Host explanation video of Mastodon on PeerTube, on README.md
- Update Dockerfile for Ruby 2.6
- Hide "new toot" button on search column
- No docs