When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
100 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mastodon
- Instance choice
- Add `tootctl preview_cards remove`
- Tab focus
- Bug: unable to save site settings due to invalid markup error on unchanged fields
- Add public blocks to /about/blocks
- Add whitelist mode
- Users should be able to ignore instance silences
- A content-type of "application/jrd+json" shouldn't be necessary for webfinger
- Remove flags from version.rb; just use pre
- No docs