When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
126 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mastodon
- [Security] Bump puma from 4.2.0 to 4.3.1
- PUT scheduled_statuses/:id has awkwardly-worded error
- Giving invalid choices results in first poll option being chosen
- Media creation succeeds even if no file was provided
- Cannot change the expiration date when creating a poll in the Web UI
- Muting a conversation you are not part of results in a generic error
- HTML 500 error when trying to pin status that is already pinned
- Docker JSON logs for mastodon containers are getting out of control; Mastodon documentation is silent on that
- Fix account search with no query
- accounts/search with no query returns 500 HTML error
- No docs