When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
234 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mastodon
- See version file in GitHub Actions
- Add Storj DCS to cloud object storage options
- Run tests on both PostgreSQL v15.x and v14.x
- Longer mute expiration durations
- Add preference for default mute duration
- Stable 3.5 Password containing a comment "#" confuses email setting "SMTP_PASSWORD"
- Bump decode-uri-component from 0.2.0 to 0.2.2
- Clear advanced web interface's home colum
- Bump aws-sdk-s3 from 1.117.1 to 1.117.2
- Bump doorkeeper from 5.6.0 to 5.6.2
- No docs