Your self-hosted, globally interconnected microblogging community
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
253 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mastodon
- New Crowdin updates
- Add migration tests for user mail notification settings
- Wrong "Your poll has ended" message when poll duration has been edited
- Content Security Policy keeps error
- css class to identify whether a logged-in user is using the web app
- Latest Notifications Not Shown Automatically
- Move marky to devDependency
- Enable Rubocop Metrics/BlockLength with Excludes
- Paginator gap displayed as "Truncate"
- Fix missing translation in pagination gap tags
- No docs