When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
262 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mastodon
- Add list of pending releases directly in mail notifications for version updates
- User whitelist for auto-showing CWs
- [Feature]: Improve UI for Reply Threading
- Note the language filter when searching
- Ask & set language filter during registration.
- Update dependency rubocop to v1.61.0
- Update dependency express to v4.18.3
- Allow pagination `Link` headers on API accounts/statuses when pinned true
- Use `display_name` inside of custom `TagSerializer` used by `REST::StatusSerializer`
- Opt-in streaming to Prettier
- No docs