When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
264 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mastodon
- Podcast support
- Add groups support
- Standard (double feed)
- Block full email addresses similar to IP Blocks
- API: POST /api/v1/accounts/:id/note should accept PUT/PATCH
- [Automatic post deletion] Keep posts replied to
- Proposal: Sharing the explore page across admin-chosen instances
- Ability to support timeline sync
- Allow arbitrary extra information to be collected when requesting and invite
- "Followers only" privacy level should apply to followers *at that time*
- No docs