When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Vim script not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to vim-fugitive
- dp in GStatus results in blank Gstatus split until :redraw!
- can't load workdir file version from ":Git! diff" buffer
- Gstatus performance slow on Windows
- Jumping between groups in Gstatus (suggestion)
- How to jump between hunks in a commit when using `Glog --`
- Abbreviate commit SHA1s for `:Grebase -i`
- Question: Any way to stop :cn jumping to top of file?
- Gstatus: cannot see diff of unmerged file
- Feature Request: compare commits
- Report: Gblame temp file remain to MRU history
- Vim script not yet supported