When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to tqdm
- Show start value of trange as initial value
- pandas progress_aggregate() fails on dict
- `keras` batch_size not counted correctly
- Multiprocessing example in docs doesn't work.
- update paper
- Don’t strip postfix to enable padding it
- Progress Steps not changed when updating total
- Line jump and more lines on the screen when used in nested progress and multiprocessing
- Progress bar updates in new line with tqdm.pandas()
- View tqdm output file
- Python not yet supported