When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
134 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to travis-ci
- Precise release slow: in ' Waiting to start ' for a lot of time
- New Trusty Image broke this build.
- After Trusty update SeleniumLibrary acceptance test started failing
- Trusty 2017/Q4 breaks Varnish running inside Docker with Segmentation fault
- Node.js build suddenly starves on new Trusty (as well as on deprecated and Precise) dist
- Bundler not working in new trusty image
- Docker tools updated, AWS CLI not updated?
- Cannot install RabbitMQ 3.7.0 after trusty update
- How to accept CMake license in Android builds
- Trusty broken golang builds