When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
129 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to travis-ci
- Add support for TruffleRuby in TravisCI
- When will Travis CI support .Net Core 2.1 ?
- "Couldn't resolve host" errors almost daily around 6–7am UTC since May 24th
- Add support for Xcode 9.4
- Travis Job doesn't start when using Dart
- Confusing behavior for the new Github apps integration
- 'WARNING! Your password will be stored unencrypted in /home/travis/.docker/config.json'
- npm deploy failing
- Ruby: bundler: failed to load command: rake when `*.lock` file is present
- Builds failing: Unable to connect to ppa.launchpad.net:http (apt-get install failed) (redis-server)