When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
113 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to travis-ci
- job priorities?
- Syntax highlighting of the config is broken
- OSX: Nix doesn't set SSL_CERT_FILE correct, so cache uploading fails
- Installing php
- CTest produces no output for >10 minutes
- jruby-head fails to install on trusty containers
- Ruby 1.9.2 binary broken on Trusty (14.04)
- Per-matrix cache clearing
- Inconsistent run times in a build
- Installing Mono Failed
- Upgrade OpenJDK 8 to 8u121
- OSX is not even procressing or booting at all.
- Filter notifications to master branch only
- 404 with 'apt-get update' when targeting C/C++
- Lambda image for tests
- I want to trigger deployment for pull requests
- Failed to install Mono
- Travis VM can't install mono
- Enable building on tag without enabling build on push
- Python - Include UCS2 compiled versions