When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
106 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to travis-ci
- Test execution very slow and timing out on OSX
- travis_start_sauce_connect invalid retries leading to travis_stop_sauce_connect killing an invalid PID, leading to tunnel not closing
- A question about handling of Github Service outages
- Conditional build matrices based on tavis event type.
- SonarQube.com will not authorize
- Allow failures for OS and env variables.
- Notification emails never received by Google Group members
- Can't deactivate webhook
- Hexo command can't work
- Docker not available
- Executing Selenium C# Scripts on BrowserStack
- UI issue on travis-ci.org
- Build still not started
- [feature request] Language R: improvement on getting different pandoc versions
- Can't use sudo npm on build
- both mongodb and redis services don't start on osx
- Email for build passing was not sent
- Wrong PEAR php_dir for PHP 5.4
- "Add New Repository" tool tip is confusing
- Transport errors when attempting to push nuget package