When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
115 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to travis-ci
- travis cli encryption functionality accessible directly in UI
- Some Basic Questions on lifecycle
- Content-Security-Policy warnings in the browser console when opening /builds
- Support PyPy2.7 and PyPy3.5 v5.7
- npm deployment documentation wrong re 'email' field
- Segmentation fault with PHP 7.1 on trusty
- No space left on legacy device, but the status page is all green.
- Mono on OS-X: Curl regularly dropping out
- Proxy causes Req tests to fail
- lint warns services key in matrix but docker fails otherwise
- Tensorflow: no attribute tf.tensordot Error?
- Fails to publish built resources to gh-pages
- Release only when a tag is applied to a specific branch?
- Print more info's in logs when deploying
- standard-with-repos should not include nexus.codehaus.org
- Updating Env Vars via REST API produces a 200 OK, but does not update Env Var
- Travis doesn't retain env vars sourced from shell script
- Install specific version of Yarn
- Deploying to S3 prior to Lambda causes Travis to try Create Function rather than Update
- PR builds checkout the wrong commit if branch is updated between queuing and running the build