When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
81 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to trinitycore
- [3.3.5] - DB/World: Wrong characters in item_template_locale
- creatures ignores * UNIT_FLAG_IMMUNE_TO_PC (0x100) on mixed groups
- [3.3.5]Problems with declining names of pets and characters.
- Implement AntiCheat System - AntiHacks
- BG/Core: Battleground experience
- 3.3.5a authserver undefined behavior compiling with C++17
- Range attacking mobs not attacking from distance
- [3.3.5] Polymorph & Grounding Totem
- Core/Movement/Maps: Spells ignoring textures
- Smart Action Follow Problem
- C++ not yet supported