When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to lnav
- Make testsuite more locale independent
- how to config tab width/size?
- Adding different search tools (such as ripgrep/ag/etc.) to lnav
- crash when loading file
- Problems when searching for entries
- [Bug] filter-in and filter-out are bugged
- FR: scroll up/down by half a page
- Add ability to pin timestamp string when horizontal scrolling
- Lines with multibyte characters are truncated with wrong length
- readline license is GPL
- C++ not yet supported