When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to lnav
- Building on CentOS8
- Search is broken in macOS Catalina (10.15.3) (no preview and 0 hits)
- Use UNICODE box drawing characters
- appveyor broken build
- Wishlist / better support a different style of usage.
- rewriting an extra JSON field is crashing
- Formatting fields in JSON logs not in line-format
- Honor the TZ variable by converting timezones on the fly
- Can we get $LINES for terminal window (logical viewport if mixed)
- add more logging to the log detection process
- C++ not yet supported