When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to wme-send-to-slack
- [Bug] No translated text should be the default one
- [Features] Compare the Country sending the request vs the selected Country
- [Features] Let the script checks for available languages in the Spreadsheet
- [Features] Alert the editor when a request as been treated and create a dashboard to check if everything is ok.
- Add V and X on UR's to ask for close as Solved or not identified
- Add a new GForm to be used as a source for local editors map
- not yet supported