When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.CSS not yet supported
135 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bootstrap
- Use Hugo for our docs Sass and JS.
- Update devDependencies.
- dropdown - destroy old popper.js references
- Docs accessibility fixes
- Responsive sticky top
- Split grid & containers
- v4/v5: Row columns for responsive card decks and more
- Add support and docs for color input
- WIP make dynamic tabs follow ARIA 1.1 practices
- add a thanks page to our doc
- CSS not yet supported