When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to jwt-auth
- set infinity TTL token
- CookiesParser - do not unserialize by default when decrypting
- Token has been blacklisted
- Can I provide a custom name for the key?
- Unexpected behavior of auth()->attempt()
- support for cartalyst/sentinel
- Support for localization
- Update README.md
- Call to undefined method Carbon\Carbon::diffInRealMinutes()
- PHP not yet supported