When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to eta
- Missing class path under MacOS for Java FFI
- [etlas] Dhall package format
- Internal "native" `ByteBuffer`'s use `BIG_ENDIAN` `ByteOrder`; should use `nativeOrder` for speed...
- Automatic class splitting
- Support Module System in Java 9+
- Document laziness & runtime system thoroughly
- Design a immutable/mutable interface for Java Arrays
- Sync cheatsheets with this repo
- Purity to mutability rewriting
- Performance, a standard JArray benchmark runs very slow relative to Java/Kotlin, etc...
- Haskell not yet supported