When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to eta
- Sync cheatsheets with this repo
- Eta version 0.8.6b4 change in behavior for un-evaluated thunks...
- Purity to mutability rewriting
- Documentation needs a better example of the use of JArray's...
- FFI example won't run, needs some tweaks...
- Trouble getting FFI working with a static Java method...
- Performance, a standard JArray benchmark runs very slow relative to Java/Kotlin, etc...
- What filename to put startup repl commands in?
- Support TypeApplications
- Running a tasty test suite hangs in circleci with eta master docker image
- Haskell not yet supported