A friendly programming language from the future
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to unison
- add more documentation for project commands
- tweak parsing of pull target to be more like merge
- support cloning/pulling a latest release
- `todo` only lists a few dependents out of a larger number reported
- Always set WAL mode when opening a sqlite connection
- bad error message if a block ends in a variable declaration
- Add built-ins for signature verification when using asymmetric keys
- Investigate server-side squash performance
- Fuzzy find using SQLite
- Why is branch.delete slow?
- Haskell not yet supported