When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to unison
- editing multiple definitions and dependency ordering
- Record-type problems megaticket
- Difficult to pretty-print records with accessor names
- Unusual effect typechecking issue with constructors
- do an audit for global names usage?
- Referencing rank-2 function in a Doc crashes the typer
- Add precedence rules to Unison
- `add/update` should tab-complete names in file
- Fill out the TLS suite of builtins
- Value.serialize doesn't share references
- Haskell not yet supported