When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to platform
- Attach GIS shp and KML,KMZ files to Ushahidi v3 Deployment Map
- Docs: auto-generated artisan command documentation
- Docs: consider hosting gitbooks under our own domains
- Add section about open design in "Get in touch with us"
- Docs: add google analytics to the different gitbooks
- Docs: what problems Platform can solve, from a developer perspective
- Run regular commands through artisan schedule:run
- V2 -> V3 Migration tool
- Add documentation for installing the queue
- Move users email to contacts
- PHP not yet supported