When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to platform
- Create awareness about the CLI Migration tool/services in DotCom
- Language Options: Drop-down should show selected langauge.
- [Ubuntu+Chrome] Language options under change language not visible.
- Form field description placeholder is too limited
- Updating the installation helper intro with feedback from Cecilia
- Mapbox SDK updates
- Allow inserting blocks of content at arbitrary points in the form
- Verifier: we need to handle the verifier scenario where the deployer only sees a list of files / virtualHost is misconfigured
- Verifier: add a verification that checks the storage/passport/oauth-* files exist
- Setup "install now" button in a way that builds the frontend instead of serving it with a node server
- PHP not yet supported