When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to platform
- Google Summer of Code 2019: Ushahidi Project Ideas.
- Heroku install fails
- Fixes XAMPP docs .htaccess code samples.
- CSV exports of media contain wrong URLs when CDN enabled
- Ability to automatically redirect a responder to a webpage or document
- Deployment SetUp for Ghana British High Commission Project + Training
- Draft and Send DIAL Grant narrative report
- Docs: auto-generated artisan command documentation
- Docs: consider hosting gitbooks under our own domains
- Docs: add google analytics to the different gitbooks
- PHP not yet supported