When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to platform
- Publish official docker images
- Test our documentation for production environments setups
- User search - X button does not clear contents in search field.
- Installer helper usability testing
- Installation with Ansible on VPS and VMs
- User search - White overlay stays in place after search
- All posts are fetched again and again on data-view and displayed as 'new posts' in arabic deployments
- Action dropdown on post-detailed is cut off by the post-list in data-view on rtl
- Status-bar on posts in data-view list is off on rtl
- FAB-icon is hidden behind modebar on rtl
- PHP not yet supported