When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to platform
- Test our documentation for installation of development environment with Vagrant
- Test our documentation for production environments setups
- Test our user manual
- Installer helper usability testing
- docker-compose and docker images are not running the artisan queue workers
- Getting "master" branch up to date
- Provide helm chart for Kubernetes deployment
- User search - White overlay stays in place after search
- Unending text in postcards
- Reload on "See new post"
- PHP not yet supported