When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to platform
- Verifier: we need to handle the verifier scenario where the deployer only sees a list of files / virtualHost is misconfigured
- Setup "install now" button in a way that builds the frontend instead of serving it with a node server
- Vagrant setup - some installers have found SSL / TLS warnings preventing them to set it up
- On editing Data, page stuck on saving user enters Decimal in Integer field and tries to save.
- Importing (locally stored) images / videos & media links
- Add information about v4 to docs
- Installer helper - force username and password change for admin users on migrate command
- Decision making for feature readiness
- Warn users with the default browser warning if you have a post that wasn't saved and you are leaving the page
- GET post/:id is always returning empty `completed_stages` for stages that are internal use only
- PHP not yet supported