When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to coreutils
- refactor(global): Move from tempdir to tempfile:
- Add tests for nproc + clap migration
- Create the mergify configuration
- LICENSE incompatibility for `cloudabi` and `sha1` deps
- Add "Apache-2.0" license?
- uutils' factor is much slower than GNU's coreutils factor
- Feature requests: cp & mv progress bar
- numfmt: Add support for --delimiter and --field
- Start implementing --head and --tail flags for sort.
- Run the GNU tests with the CI
- Rust not yet supported