When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
123 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to vim
- Initial Wayland support
- `&diffexpr` does not specify which buffers are being diffed when more than 2 buffer are diffed together.
- Proposal: Support end_lnum (`%e`) and end_col (`%k`) with errorformat
- Suppress warnings and fix a mistake
- v_P does not overwrite unnamed registers
- `set cursorline` makes code syntax colors gone
- Reload 'fileformat', 'binary', etc on :checktime!
- vim9: vim9CommentTitle syntax match is not defined
- gvim starts blank, except for line 1 column 1, sometimes
- Dotted/dashed underline support
- C not yet supported