When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
28 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to vim
- Fix input() while job callback
- gVim on Windows starts with a tiny window when using "set guioptions+=k"
- Support 3rd char of 'tab' of 'listchars'
- string(0z01) returns [0x01] but should return 0z01
- Fix the flag of 'cursorcolumn' and add tests
- Added GNUC __attribute__ format and fix incorrect formats it found
- Supports switching to ConPTY
- [critical] Timer breaks customized key combo in GVim 8.1.0712
- Update sign line numbers properly after a change operation
- Add test for #3789
- C not yet supported