When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to awesome-python
- Fix package repositories md link format
- Add async-sender
- add datedelta
- Add recommender into Recommender Systems section
- Add Diesel – Greenlet-based event I/O Framework for Python. (In networking)
- Add PEP 8 Speaks to Services -> Code Quality section
- Add wikilink in Web Content Extracting section
- Guide to Django E-Commerce
- Add pythoncheatsheet.org to Websites
- Add 'tartiflette' an 'tartiflette-aiohttp' for Python 3.6.
- Python not yet supported