When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
70 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mocha
- remove .nvmrc; use NODE_VERSION env for netlify
- Fix glob pattern support: no comma splitting for 'spec' and 'ignore' options
- update docs to show that ES modules can be used with root hook plugins
- Remove Node v13 from CI test matrix
- How to use mjs module in mocha?
- closes issue #4303 - update tests by removing method call to createSa…
- global setup / teardown hooks
- refactor: utils.type()
- Ability to pass line number in command line to run single test
- Migrating from mocha.opts to mocharc broke glob pattern support