When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to redcarpet
- :autolink option adds non UTF-8 chars when email is next to Japanese text
- MissingTemplate upgrading to Rails 7
- Setup GitHub Actions
- CI on GitHub Actions
- Maintain `<ol>` start in case of broken lists
- Sanitization of user generated content
- How do only parse certain markdown tags?
- How to change line with options?
- Problem mixing * and _ for emphasis text
- Multiple blockquotes are merged into one single blockquote
- C not yet supported