When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to vim
- Plugin doesn't work with VSCode version: 1.63.2
- Exclude :w, :q, and :wq from dot command
- why sneak doesn't highlight matching results using different characters as expected?
- Quotes are now included as part of a word. "w" treated as "W".
- Failed to handle key `<D-d>`: Cannot read property 'selections' of undefined
- add operation for generating a console log of targeted text object
- Implement `inccommand`
- Failed to handle key `o`: Cannot read property 'selections' of undefined
- visual mode takes the first charactor as a block from the scratch
- Repeat command (.) when using numbered registers keeps using the same register instead of incrementing it by one each time
- TypeScript not yet supported