When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to vue-cli
- UMD bundle doesn't have AMD support
- New project with vue2 + typescript and npm run build cannot convert code correctly
- fix(cli-service): compatible with `webpackServe.static` option
- Running @vue/cli-plugin-e2e-nightwatch tests in parallel
- PostCSS plugins run twice when building with css.extract = false
- EMFILE error - too many open files
- @vue/cli-plugin-unit-jest doesn't install dependies with npm 6 and node 14
- Heroku deployment guide is no longer valid due to deprecation of 'heroku-buildpack-static'
- Error when building with taget lib : The "from" argument must be of type string. Received undefined
- Support jest 28 & 29 in peerDependencies