When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Vim script not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to vundle.vim
- Does Vundle has "do" analog?
- Vundle doesn't respect .gitignore
- scp no such file or directory remote to local
- Always sync submodules before updating them
- Updating plugins should first call `git submodule sync`
- Updated README.md to reflect nvim path differences
- Problem using Plugin Search
- Is possible to support '--depth=1' for plugin install
- Add 'cmd' option for plugin configuration
- How to uninstall Vundle.vim
- Vim script not yet supported