When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rvm
- Support reading default gems from `$HOME/.default-gems` file
- Issue with LDFLAGS - Trying to install Ruby 2.3.4 on MacOS Mojave 10.14.5
- rvm install ruby issue
- Export gemsets does not work as expected
- Missing configuration for zsh reported, when zsh is not installed
- Unable to install any ruby version (tried: 2.3.1, 2.3.7 and 2.3.2) using rvm in Mac catalina 10.15.2
- Stop add lines / create new files when install rvm!
- Use local rvmrc
- rvm install 2.6.3 error in MacOS
- Build error for Ruby 2.1
- Shell not yet supported