When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
5 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rvm
- Don't spoil environment with '_system_*' variables
- Can't run ruby script in vm
- Fixing the CI on macOS, or remove it
- Add script to automatically register a new TruffleRuby release in RVM
- Test TruffleRuby in TravisCI in RVM's .travis.yml
- installing ruby 2.6.0 can't find openssl on Mojave
- cannot load such file -- byebug (LoadError)
- Ubuntu, ruby 1.8.7-head
- The logic for the list of remote servers should be rewritten
- Mac OS 10.14 Error running '__rvm_make -j4'
- Shell not yet supported