When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
6 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rvm
- Add fail warning when Avira running
- Add support for Trisquel linux
- RVM tries to use bzip2 on a .tar.gz archive
- can't upgrade rvm 1.29.3, sign error
- gem install rails after migrating to new mac
- Mac OS 10.14 Error running '__rvm_make -j4'
- Mac OS 10.13.6 rvm install succeeds but is unusable
- RVM: Error running '__rvm_make -j8
- rvm sets zsh's extendedglob option unnecessarily?
- Lag of 'rvm current'
- Shell not yet supported