When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rvm
- Added condition to check upstream-release if present
- can't update
- A way to specify JDK while installing JRuby
- Error running '__rvm_make -j8' on chip M3
- curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404 - Something went wrong during Homebrew installation, can not find 'brew' command, Requirements installation failed with status: 1.
- __rvm_make -j4
- SOLUTION: Ruby 2.6.3 compilation error on OSX 14 (Sonoma)
- DTRACE :Unable to build 32 bit Ruby on centos 8 stream
- Error running '__rvm_make -j16',
- Can't install Ruby - Can't find 'brew'command
- Shell not yet supported