When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rvm
- Unable to uninstall a ruby version because other version is not installed
- Can't instal Ruby 3.2.2 or 3.3.0-preview2
- If Unable to install any ruby version through rvm on M1 Mac.
- rvm conflicts with other version managers
- rvm install ruby error
- Error running '__rvm_make install'
- Could not download rvm-installer
- Re-enable the truffleruby test on macOS
- Error running '__rvm_make -j16',
- Shell not yet supported