When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rvm
- ruby-2.6.6 - #compiling - please wait Error running '__rvm_make -j8 ( Mac m2)
- rvm failing to install ruby on Ubuntu 22.04 VM
- Error running '__rvm_make -j10' on macOS ventura 13.0 while installing ruby-2.6.5 having m1 pro chip
- `-h`, `--help` command line options
- Getting a `mach-o file, but is an incompatible architecture (have (x86_64), need (arm64e)` error when using gem install.
- Still a difference between rvm stable vs latest?
- RVM install Ruby fails with "Error running '__rvm_make -j8'"
- Unable to install on AlpineLinux
- Building ruby on mac m1
- Failed to generate gem wrappers for jruby on Termux
- Shell not yet supported