When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rvm
- Failed to install ruby-3.0.1. Error running '__rvm_make -j10'
- where __rvm_sed command defined
- 3.2.3 error regenerating wrappers.
- failed to install ruby Error running '__rvm_make -j4',
- Error running '__rvm_make -j8', please read /usr/share/rvm/log/1704205007_ruby-3.0.0/make.log There has been an error while running make. Halting the installation.
- Error : Installing rails on ruby 2.6.0 in rvm
- RVM - Error running '__rvm_make -j8' while running rvm install on Debian 12
- Facing the error '__rvm_make -j4'
- Use all cores
- 3.3 previews have moved to subfolder
- Shell not yet supported