When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to wazuh
- Some Microsoft updates are not being collected by the MSU
- pfSense wazuh agent doesn't collect local log file
- Live query support for Osquery module
- Investigate how to filter AWS WAF alerts using fields present in the requestParameters.rules item list
- Sometimes the correlation of rules with global frequency fails.
- Vulnerability detector isn't able to properly detect the patches that solve Microsoft products vulnerabilites
- CDB list: error when uploading files with `/` and `\`
- Fix deployment variable WAZUH_PROTOCOL with multiple manager address block
- Review and improve the way the cloud modules send their output to the ossec.log
- Google Chrome OS Readiness False Positives in Vulnerability Detector
- C not yet supported