When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hint
- Improvements to release script
- [docs] Issue with 'Chrome'
- [Feature] Enable connector-puppeteer for Windows in CI
- Fix: Consider base tag when resolving URLs
- [Feature] Support `waitUntil` in extension-browser
- [Bug] Correctly support `<base>` in all connectors
- Fix: Better error handling
- [Feature] Allow flattened imports from utils
- [Bug] Split axe audit results into more categories
- [Bug] Clean URLs from reported error stacks
- TypeScript not yet supported