When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to weblate
- Import strings from Transifex with user attribution.
- Per translator review status
- WIP: Progress for component import
- Reports: Include separate stats for approvals
- Simplify addition of libre software projects
- Commits are not pushed after celery run
- Check rendered string length
- Disabling fuzzy matches possible (gettext) ?
- Include approvals in translation reports
- Suggestions cleanup UI
- Python not yet supported