When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to wikiedudashboard
- When cloning a course, instructor should have the option to copy Available Articles list
- Trailing whitespace in i18n messages
- Bump webpack-cli from 3.3.12 to 4.4.0
- setup.py is not working on ubuntu 20.04 with python 3.8.5 and ruby 2.7.1p83
- Bump mini-css-extract-plugin from 0.9.0 to 1.3.4
- Dependabot can't resolve your Ruby dependency files
- Update documentation for setting up a dev environment in Windows
- yarn build script doesn't work on Windows
- Bump tinymce from 5.2.2 to 5.6.0
- There should be a way to see the problems for an individual course: Alerts, possible plagiarism, and deleted articles