When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to wikiedudashboard
- Bump nokogiri from 1.13.8 to 1.13.10
- Bump tinymce from 5.10.5 to 6.3.1
- Bump decode-uri-component from 0.2.0 to 0.2.2
- Tickets shouldbe searchable by email and by username 5152
- Bump sentry-ruby from 5.3.1 to 5.7.0
- Bump react-select from 3.2.0 to 5.7.0
- Show assigned training module notices to instructors
- Bump dalli from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3
- Bump rubocop-rails from 2.16.0 to 2.17.3
- Bump loader-utils from 2.0.2 to 2.0.4