When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to wikiedudashboard
- Users should be able to update their email via their user profile page
- Wiki Scholars training updates August 2019
- Bump jest from 24.8.0 to 24.9.0
- Make slug editable along with validation
- [WIP] My Articles - Assignment Process
- ConstantUpdate steps should be moved to sidekiq workers
- Bump react from 16.8.6 to 16.9.0
- Importing ORES data for revisions should be part of the course update cycle
- Bump react-dom from 16.8.6 to 16.9.0
- Bump react-confetti from 3.1.2 to 4.0.1