When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to wikiedudashboard
- Bump webpack-cli from 3.2.3 to 3.3.0
- Bump react-router-dom from 4.3.1 to 4.4.0
- Bump byebug from 11.0.0 to 11.0.1
- conditionally rendered link issue#2546
- Label remove button for students #2531
- React reduxv6#2559
- Long page titles break the layout of UploadViewer #2099
- Redesign /usage page
- Bump react-dropzone from 7.0.1 to 10.0.4
- Bump react-test-renderer from 16.8.3 to 16.8.4